Name of the Firm: Prime Mind Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Location: Malleshwaram, Bengaluru
Area of Practice: IT firm specialised in Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, and other Software development
Area of Work: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help draft and edit the contract templates.
- Should help in Content writing and Management(legal).
- Organize legal memorandum and client correspondence.
- Research documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
- Final year students pursuing Undergraduate programme
- Final year students pursuing their Master’s programme
- Knowledge about the legislation area, rules and compliance.
- Knowledge about Companies law, Labor law, corporate law, Commercial Law, Environment and Safety law, General law, Specific Industries Tax laws, Communication and media laws.
- Contract formation, preparation, negotiation, review, and drafting skills.
- Identifies key risk areas in a contract.
- Contract drafting and negotiation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Duration: 3 Months
Stipend: No stipend
Registrations: Click here to apply
Deadline: 12 PM, 28th January, 2023