Name: Office of Official Liquidator, High Court of Karnataka
Terms of engagement:
- Minimum of 6 months of experience post passing final examination
- Selected candidates shall not practice as an advocate during the period of engagement
- Selected candidates would be engaged for a period of one year in the first instance, extendable up to a maximum of four years with initial 3 months as probationary period.
- The remuneration would adequately compensate the competency of the candidates chosen which is subject to change/upward revision as per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court.
- The selected candidate will have to provide declaration of fidelity and secrecy certified as prescribed by the Ministry.
- The selected candidate would be imparted one week orientation course before assigning the specified tasks.
- No TA/Da will be given to the candidates for attending the interviews.
- The services of the candidates may be terminated by this office by giving 30 days notice in the case of following eventualities:
- Candidate is unable to address the assigned works.
- Quality of the work performed is not to satisfaction of this office.
- The candidate fails in timely achievements of the approved work plan.
- The candidate is found lacking in honesty and integrity.
- The candidate may also terminate the engagement by serving a notice period of 30 days or one month remuneration in lieu thereof.
Registration: Click here to apply.
Deadline: 12 April 2022 at 5 PM IST