Name of the organization : Pramata
Location : Bengaluru
Position : Contract Analyst
Job Description :
- Analyze and extract key pieces of legal and financial information from various legal documents like Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Requests for Proposal (RFP), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence Contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc.
- Review of commercial contracts to extract relevant and crisp findings from scattered information across the contract to provide critical sales, risk & compliance, revenue assurance data in a more user-friendly and accurate manner.
- Work on various projects of various clients including software technology, manufacturing, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals to name a few.
- Have high work quality and ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Work on special Contracts Management applications / platforms built by Pramata to manage legal and financial information of the Clients.
- Hands-on experience in interpretation, modeling, reporting and analysis of complex contracts data and unstructured information.
Eligibility : 2020 Graduating Batch
Skill Sets Required :
- LLB/LLM graduates can apply for this role
- Ability to handle complex legal documents and apply general legal concepts in day-today interpretation.
- Good Communication / Interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and stress with a balanced mind.
- Detail & quality oriented approach.
- General working knowledge of computers
- We are NOT into DRAFTING/ NEGOTIATING of contracts.
Registration : Fill the Google Form to apply.
Deadline : 8th July 2021 at 5:00 PM IST