Name of the Organization : Office of Registrar of Companies, Karnataka
Location : Koramangala, Bengaluru
Position : Legal Trainee
Eligibility : Fresh Graduates (2020 Batch) and Under – Graduate Law Students
- Six months for fresh graduates;
- Three months for under-graduate law students, comprising of two months summer training and one month winter training.
Responsibilities of the Legal Trainee:
- Preparation of complete case sheet including brief history and order passed in prosecution for compoundable/non-compoundable offences pending with the concerned field officer;
- Prepare and maintain an up to date status of the stage and age of prosecutions for compoundable/non-compoundable offences pending with the concerned field officer;
- Prepare suggested further course of action for each prosecution for compoundable / non-compoundable offences, with the assistance. of the legal department of the field office;
- Besides the aforementioned primary work, legal trainees may assist the legal department of the respective field offices in preparation, filling and monitoring of the litigations/prosecutions in the field office. This would include, but not limited to drafting of fresh complaints, petitions, counter affidavits, etc. preparation of brief of each pending case Status of service in the matter of completion of case file and any ancillary tasks;
- The legal trainee may accompany the prosecutor /concerned officer to the Courts/Tribunals for assistance/observation of proceedings;
- Perform the above mentioned tasks for all legal matters of the field offices before the Supreme Courts/High Courts/Tribunals;
- Under no circumstance, a legal trainee would represent the field office before any Court/Tribunal but maybe permitted to liaise with government authorities/Court staff/Central Agency/Section of the Supreme Court/Litigation Section of the High Court’s/Learned Council Learned AS6 after authorization of the concerned ROC.
- The task entrusted to the legal trainees would be carried out under the supervision of the concerned senior officers/reporting officers.
Deadline: 11:59 PM, 21 July 2021
Registration: Fill the Google Form to apply