The Placement Cell of K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru handles placements and related activities for its students. It consequently provides for the companies interested in hiring, at every step of the placement process. Arrangements for varying selection processes including Pre-Placement Talks, Written tests, Interviews, etc. are facilitated by the Cell.
- The Cell can, at any time, call upon the student to submit documents corroborating the claims made in the Curriculum Vitae (CV). Any misrepresentation/fraudulent information provided in the same would result in the immediate removal of the concerned student from the Recruitment Process.
- A student can apply to any number of job opportunities, however, after receiving the first Placement Offer, she/he would be automatically excluded from further Placement Processes.
- A student can apply to any number of internship opportunities, however, after receiving the first Internship Offer in a semester, she/he would be automatically excluded from further Internship Processes.
- Any communication between the recruiter and the student, prior to the selection of the candidate, is to happen only through the Placement Cell. If any candidate who is shortlisted for placement/internship in any company/firm/organization and is found to have contacted them personally after the announcement of the opportunity, it will empower the Placement Cell to execute an immediate withdrawal of that candidate from the said Process.
- No student can opt out of the Placement Process after its initiation. This includes appearing for a scheduled interview. In case of an unavoidable/unforeseen situation, students must make known to the Placement Cell, a legitimate reason prior to the commencement of such process.
- Students who have accepted a Placement/Internship offer cannot renegade/withdraw from joining the organization. In case of an unavoidable/unforeseen situation, students must intimate the Placement Cell of a legitimate reason and should obtain the necessary permission for the same.
- Students should conduct themselves professionally in places of work and abide by the basic norms of ethics and morality in their interaction with the Cell.
- The Placement Cell does not guarantee a job/internship.
Non adherence to any of the above-mentioned points will result in an order to show cause and on further deliberation might lead to blacklisting of the student. The Placement Cell holds absolute discretion with regards to period (duration) of blacklisting and the status of the blacklisted student.
Please feel to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any concerns or queries.