Name of the Firm: Dr. Adish Aggarwala Law Chambers
Eligibility: Law Students
Job Title: Intern
- Discussion of Service Laws
- Research Report on Financial Status of Women since 2014
- International Agenda of Sustainable Development
- Preference to students with research experience (Moot Courts, MUNs, Parliamentary Debates, etc.)
- Students must have mandatory access to Manupatra, SCC Online, etc.
Duration: The Internship will be for a minimum of one month and a maximum of six months.
Note: Selected students would be given instructions (classes) on how the research is to be conducted and they can discharge the same at their convenience.
Registration: Interested students must fill the Google Form, within which must be enclosed a 250-word write-up related to what they understand from the area they wish to work in.
- The CV must be in Placement CV format which can be downloaded from here.
- All students must format their CVs strictly as per the Placement CV Format.
- The applications of students not adhering to placement CV format will be out-rightly rejected