Name of the firm: Singhania & Partners
Description of the firm: Singhania & Partners LLP (1999) is a leading full-service firm with over 60 lawyers with various offices. It represents numerous fortune thousand companies as well as large and mid-size Indian businesses including public sector undertakings.
Areas of subject matter: Corporates and Commercials, Mergers and Acquisitions, Employment, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolutions (Arbitration and Litigation), Project Finance and Infrastructure Projects.
- Long term internships during the 3-5 years of your legal program, post college
- Assessment internships post-graduation, to students who have completed their LLB degree program
Note: The internships are both paid and unpaid, depending upon the time commitment as well as duration of the internships/Assessment internship.
Registration: Fill the Google Form to apply.
Deadline: 29th January, 2020.
- The CV must be in Placement CV format which can be downloaded from here.
- All students must format their CVs strictly as per the Placement CV Format.
- The applications of students not adhering to placement CV format will be out-rightly rejected.