Name of the Firm: White Code Legal & Tax
About the Firm : White Code is an International Legal & Tax Consulting, Outsourcing and Affiliating Organization with an aim to extend the regime of Legal & Tax access and deliver maximum services globally. White Code provides an ease of dependency and access through our direct / affiliated network of multinational professionals to complement strategic vision and multi-jurisdictional business objectives.
Eligibility: LLB/LLM graduates
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interacting with different corporates, and explaining procedures of risk audits and arbitration.
- Understanding their requirements & providing them the right options.
- Following up on the execution of various projects.
- Responsible for execution of corporate legal, arbitration and business development.
Registration: Kindly attach your CVs and fill the Google Form .
Deadline: October 12th, 2019 – Sunday
Important Instructions: The following job opportunity is full time with a salary of ₹215,000.00 /year.
- The CV must be in Placement CV format which can be downloaded from here.
- All students must format their CVs strictly as per the Placement CV Format.
- The applications of students not adhering to placement CV format will be out-rightly rejected