Name of the Firm: White Code Legal & Tax
About the Firm: White Code is an International Legal & Tax Consulting, Outsourcing and Affiliating Organization with an aim to extend the regime of Legal & Tax access and deliver maximum services globally. White Code provides an ease of dependency and access through our direct / affiliated network of multinational professionals to complement strategic vision and multi-jurisdictional business objectives.
Eligibility: LLB / LLM Graduates
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interacting with different corporates, and explaining procedures of risk audits and arbitration.
- Understanding their requirements & providing them the right options
- Following up on the execution of various projects
- Responsible for execution of corporate legal, arbitration and business development.
Registration: Kindly attach your CV and fill the Google Form.
Deadline: 12th October, 2019 – Sunday
Important Instructions: The following Internship is a Paid Internship. The inters will be given a stipend of ₹7,500 – 10,000 /- for a mandatory duration of 6 months. And the interns should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
- The CV must be in Placement CV format which can be downloaded from here.
- All students must format their CVs strictly as per the Placement CV Format.
- The applications of students not adhering to placement CV format will be out-rightly rejected