Name of the Recruiter: BlackCoat
Eligibility: Law graduates with English proficiency
Job Title: Advocate Associate under two categories
- Corporate legal compliance (Desk job)
- Practice in Courts
IMPORTANT: While registering for the opportunity the candidates shall notify either of the two for which the application is being made in the subject line (refer below)
Failure to notify the same shall lead to non acceptance of the application.
- You will be responsible for conducting market study, analyzing the trend in legal industry and advise management accordingly.
- Counsel clients and advice accordingly.
- Communicate with our partner advocates and download the information accurately.
- Manage and monitor day to day court activity and update the information on the tech platform.
- Work closely with operations, sales and customer service team to ensure quality process and customer experience.
- Draft agreements, notaries and any relevant documents.
Email: Send your updated CV to email@example.com
- Application for BlackCoat – Corporate legal compliance; or
- Application for BlackCoat – Practice in Courts
(Depending on the nature of the candidates’ application)
Deadline: 2nd February 2019 – 6 PM
Selection Process: The procedure for selection is as under:
- Written test
- Subject expertise interview
- Behavior tests
- Director’s round
- Language and IQ test
- HR Round