Name of the Recruiter: Pramata Knowledge Solutions Pvt Ltd
Experience: 0-3 years of work experience
Area of Practice: Contract Analysis, Contract Management
- Analyze and extract key pieces of legal and financial information from various legal documents like Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Requests for Proposal (RFP), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence Contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc.
- Review of commercial contracts to extract relevant and crisp findings from scattered information across the contract to provide critical sales, risk & compliance, revenue assurance data in a more user-friendly and accurate manner.
- Work on various projects of various clients including software technology, manufacturing, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals to name a few. ❖ Have high work quality and ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in interpretation, modeling, reporting and analysis of complex contracts data and unstructured information.
- Work on special Contracts Management applications / platforms built by Pramata to manage legal and financial information of the Clients.
Skill Sets Required:
- Ability to handle complex legal documents and apply general legal concepts in day-to-day interpretation.
- Good Communication / Interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and stress with a balanced mind.
- Detail & quality oriented approach.
- General working knowledge of computers
We are NOT into DRAFTING/ NEGOTIATING of contracts.
Subject line: Application for Pramata
Deadline: 8th October, 2018